Just searched for Amazon S3 clients and found two good file management solutions compared to other such apps.
1. S3 Fox – Mozilla Addon – S3Fox Organizer helps you organize/manage/store your files on Amazon S3. It is easy to install and use as it is integrated into the browser.
2. CloudBerry S3 Explorer – CloudBerry Explorer makes managing files in Amazon S3 storage easy. By providing a user interface to Amazon S3 accounts, files, and buckets, CloudBerry lets you manage your files on cloud just as you would on your own local computer.
Databases in Cloud Patrick Schwanke
Lots of people talk about cloud nowadays. Working with Oracle databases for about 9 years, I wanted to see how Oracle database would work inside Amazon Web Services cloud and how to get this running from the scratch.
During the next days I will post some experiences and stumbling blocks and other howto related stuff:
- How to appropriately set up your AWS account and environment: Step 1
- Amazon Cloud Basics for Oracle DBAs: Step 2
- How to create an Oracle instance: Step 3
- How to access my Oracle instance in the cloud (SSH, RDP, File Transfer, Listener, SQL*Plus): Step 4
- How to do some very useful automation / scripting
- How about performance in the cloud?
- How to do backups inside the cloud or into the cloud
Monitoring Oracle databases running on Amazon EC2
Monitoring Oracle databases running on Amazon RDS
Databases in Cloud